Senior Product Owner
- – Work directly with CEO and other Product Owners to develop product roadmap in detail including feature list, feature requirements and wire-framing the UI following product roadmap.
- – Manage & execute product development plan to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- – Conduct analysis of business and user needs in order to develop requirement documents, wireframes for the implementation or revision of systems and applications projects.
- – Maintain the updates of the documents, wireframe developed during the requirement collection, analysis, system/application design.
- – Research and analyze user behaviors from data analytics report to improve product.
- – Keep updated with new technologies for the product, UI/UX trends. Work with UI/UX team to improve user experience.
- – Work in conjunction with the development team/QC team, responsible for the product qualification.
- – Balancing new feature development and bug fixing to ensure regularly scheduled releases are delivered with quality and on time.
- – Use obtained knowledge during the requirement analysis and systems/applications implementation to make user guide and deliver user training.
- – Keeping stakeholders informed of documents, relevant development progress, and timelines.
- – Preferred with 3 years+ experience in the same role (Product owner/ Manager, Scrum Master…)
- – Knowledge of software product development process, especially requirement analysis, user experience analysis
- – Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into an application and operational requirements
- – Able to produce wireframes and specs related – Solid knowledge & experience with Agile methodology Scrum
- – Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- – Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- – Good in English communication skills (verbal and written)
- – Good in presentation, reporting & time management skills
- – Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- – Personal integrity, able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- – Strong knowledge with wire-framing software such as Axure, Invision, Balsamiq, etc…
- – Tech savvy, interested in new technologies, passionate about software products
- – Experience in e-commerce and drop-shipping is appreciated