02 Quang Trung, Đa Nang & 182 Le Dai Hanh, HCM
9:00 - 18:00
Middle/Senior PHP Developer (Laravel)
- – Develop and maintain E-commerce web applications for global market on the Laravel platform.
- – Participating in projects with the large number of user.
- – From 3-6 years working experience with frameworks: Laravel, Symfony, Yii,…
- – Ability to understanding the MVC Framework, ORM, RESTful, OOP, Design Pattern
- – Have experience working with JS, JQuery, MySQL, Design Database
- – Knowledge in ReactJS or VueJS
- – Good command of GIT source code management tools
- – Write code clear, easy to understand, easy to maintain, strict convention
- – Timely manner.
- – Good decision maker.
- – Good problems solving skills.
- – Good time arrangement skills.
- – Motivated and hard-working, ready to take on any challenges.
- – Open-minded and good at adapting to frequent changes.
- – Be able to self-study, update new technology.
- – Ability to independent work directly with tasks. Strong responsibility.
- – Professional attitude.
Perks you enjoy
Our Company believes that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcut to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to the society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals. Featured benefits include:
- – Have opportunity to work with overseas clients
- – Join the dynamic, young and friendly project team
- – Attend project training before working with clients directly if need
- – Have the stable career path
- – Attractive salary, based on skill and experience – 13-month bonus program
- – Additional bonus performance based bonus in addition to 13-month bonus
- – Regular technical & soft skill training
- – Providing Free coffee, tea, candy.
- – Happy events: kick off, birthday, Moon party
- – Technical seminar in the company
- – Support for all sports activities: Football, Yoga,..
- – Yearly company trip
- – Salary raises or bonus by work performance per 12 months
- – All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law