Bộ phận tuyển dụng
Marketing & Sales
Nơi làm việc
22nd Floor, Flemington Building, 182 Le Dai Hanh Str, Ward 15, Dist 11
Thời gian làm việc
9:00 - 18:00
Ngày hết hạn
Digital Marketing Manager
- – Optimize the marketing budget in channels you manage and deliver efficient return on investment (Search, Social, Affiliates, and Display).
- – Manage the strategy, execution and ROI of paid digital advertising campaigns including campaign setup, monitoring, reporting, analysis and optimization.
- – Brief, deploy, and optimize effective and on-brand creative assets for all digital channels in collaboration with internal creative team.
- – Strategize and execute experiments to continuously improve key metrics across campaigns.
- – Proactively partner with merchants, graphic designers, site team, marketing and customer service to drive overall digital efficiency and success.
- – Track and report on performance across channels, providing strategic recommendations about how to improve campaigns and overall channel performance.
- – Thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with a high capacity to multi-task and handle tight deadlines on a daily basis.
- – High school degree or equivalent
- – At least 4 years experience in a similar role or paid focus marketing
- – Proficient in Google Analytics and/or other site analytics tool, experience in Adwords and Facebook Ads preferred.
- – Think strategically but also get down to the lowest level of detail.
- – Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- – Advance excel skill & UX knowledge nice-to-have
Perks you enjoy
- Our Company believes that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcuts to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals. Featured benefits include:
- – Have the opportunity to work with overseas clients
- – Join the dynamic, young and friendly project team
- – Attend project training before working with clients directly if need
- – Have a stable career path
- – Attractive salary, based on skill and experience
- – 13-month bonus program
- – Additional bonus performance-based bonus in addition to a 13-month bonus
- – Regular technical & soft skill training
- – Enjoy free coffee, tea
- – Free yoga class
- – Happy events: kick off, birthday, Moon party
- – Join in the technical seminar in the company
- – Yearly company trip
- – Salary raises or bonus by work performance per 12 months
- – All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law
- – Apply now or contact CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- – Contact person: 028 22299989 Oanh (Ms) – HR