Bộ phận tuyển dụng
Nơi làm việc
22nd Floor, Flemington Building, 182 Le Dai Hanh Str, Ward 15, Dist 11
Thời gian làm việc
9:00 - 18:00
Ngày hết hạn
- – Planning recruiting, training and developing human resources periodically, quarterly and monthly.
- – Develop a career development program for employees.
- – Building organizational structure and job description.
- – Develop a system to evaluate work performance.
- – Building recruitment brand.
- – Develop promotion and replacement policies for personnel.
- – Prepare human resources budget.
- – Planning human resources to serve the operation well joint and corporate strategy.
- – Developing regulations on remuneration, incentives – stimulating employees to work, implementing regimes for employees.
- – Research, draft and submit for approval the applicable regulations in the Company, build the organizational structure of the company – the departments and organize the implementation.
- – Proposing the organizational structure and executive apparatus of the Company.
- – Build a system of regulations, processes for the Company and supervise the observance of those rules.
- – Advising the Board of Directors to handle issues in the areas of Organization-Administration-Human Resources.
- – Advising the Board of Directors on recruitment training in the company.
- – Supporting other departments in human resource management and a bridge between the Board of Directors and employees in the Company.
- – Support for relevant departments on staff training, how to recruit employees.
- – Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- – A minimum of five years of leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- – Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
- – Have the stable career path
- – Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- – Prefer candidates experienced in IT companies.
Perks you enjoy
- Our Company believes that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcuts to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals. Featured benefits include:
- – Have the opportunity to work with overseas clients
- – Join the dynamic, young and friendly project team
- – Attend project training before working with clients directly if need
- – Have a stable career path
- – Attractive salary, based on skill and experience
- – 13-month bonus program
- – Additional bonus performance-based bonus in addition to a 13-month bonus
- – Regular technical & soft skill training
- – Enjoy free coffee, tea
- – Free yoga class
- – Happy events: kick off, birthday, Moon party
- – Join in the technical seminar in the company
- – Yearly company trip
- – Salary raises or bonus by work performance per 12 months
- – All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law
- – Apply now or contact CV via email: email@example.com
- – Contact person: 028 22299989 Oanh (Ms) – HR