Bộ phận tuyển dụng
Nơi làm việc
22nd Floor, Flemington Building, 182 Le Dai Hanh Str, Ward 15, Dist 11
Thời gian làm việc
9:00 - 18:00
Ngày hết hạn
- – Manage key core products according to PM or PO’s assignment.
- – Work closely with the Sales and Marketing department to prepare proposals for product changes, initiatives, update, prepare the message and communicate sale network for any campaign/ updates related to products.
- – Coordinate with the UX/UI department to improve the functions of product and user experience.
- – Work closely with the Development and QC department to test and adapt the product system for any new updates, configure products parameters in the system for subvention campaigns/ changes precisely.
- – Update and manage product documents.
- – Monitor and report on the performance of products against Product goals, customer expectations, driving recommendations for continual improvement.
- – At least 1 year of experience product management/business analyst with web-app product development background is an advantage
- – Strong understanding of user experience, know how to fix and improve products
- – Knowledge about HTML, JS and CSS coding
- – Business analysis skills; ability to interpret/analyze data (good knowledge of Excel & Powerpoint is a must have)
- – Communication skills in Vietnamese and English both written and spoken
- – Cooperation, negotiation, presentation and decision making skills
- – Be responsible to complete assigned tasks on time without compromising the quality of the result is a must have
- – Analytical and time-management skills
- – Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
Perks you enjoy
- Our Company believes that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcuts to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals. Featured benefits include:
- – Have the opportunity to work with overseas clients
- – Join the dynamic, young and friendly project team
- – Attend project training before working with clients directly if need
- – Have a stable career path
- – Attractive salary, based on skill and experience
- – 13-month bonus program
- – Additional bonus performance-based bonus in addition to a 13-month bonus
- – Regular technical & soft skill training
- – Enjoy free coffee, tea
- – Free yoga class
- – Happy events: kick off, birthday, Moon party
- – Join in the technical seminar in the company
- – Yearly company trip
- – Salary raises or bonus by work performance per 12 months
- – All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law
- – Apply now or contact CV via email: email@example.com
- – Contact person: 028 22299989 Oanh (Ms) – HR