Marketing & Sales
Content Marketing Executive
What You Will Do
- • Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets marketing campaign deadlines
- • Supporting on ads creative & social media material
- • Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs
- • Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- • Learning about the target audience for copy
- • Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content
What You Are Good At
- • High school degree or equivalent
- • At least 2 years experiences in a similar role or content leading position
- • Proficient in Google Analytics and/or other site analytics tool, experience in SEO on-page preferred
- • Think strategically but also get down to the lowest level of detail.
- • Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- • Experience in SaaS, mobile apps & ecommerce is nice-to-have.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE?
- • Working with young and dynamic people in an international-standard and professional environment
- • Great chances to learn new skills and gain valuable experience
- • Receive competitive salary, salary raise annual
- • Creative working space
- • Flexibility in working space & time
- • Fixed bonus: 13th-month salary & other bonus based on performance