Duration of employment
Tầng 22, tòa nhà Flemington, 182 Lê Đại Hành, P.15, Q11, TP. HCM
Creative Content Executive
As the Creative Content Executive, you will be responsible for identifying and developing content marketing plan to convey the FireGroup culture and employee experience. This position will work directly with Brand Manager, Employer Brand Specialist & Graphic Designers to continuously identify, develop, evaluate and oversee performance of content during campaigns.
- – Support the Corporate Branding Team, by producing ongoing for FireGroup Brand campaigns, high quality and converting content for use across external online campaigns and assets including: Web pages, Social posts, Blog, Online PR articles, Outreach articles, Email content, Infographics, Videos, …
- – Content to be developed (70% vietnamese, 30% english) includes content for brand owned channels (website, landing page, social/ internal platform etc.), paid channels (online PR, hot communities, recruitment sites etc.), …
- – Analyze and report performance of content during campaigns and initiatives to extend current strategies, identifying growth opportunities & optimizations.
- – Make recommendations on improving future campaigns, efficiencies, and impact across channels. Independently seeks out new opportunities to grow other channels such as recommendations for ad copy & creative.
- – Work closely with design team for any visual matters related.
- – Work with the team to identify new content opportunities
- – Minimum 1+ years of hands-on experience in digital/social media marketing and content marketing
- – Excellent writing skills in both English & Vietnamese.
- – IT industry background is a plus
- – Strong content creation skills, particularly tailored to digital
- – Having a good sense of humour, witty personality is a plus;
- – Clear understanding of protocols for different social platforms and types of content marketing
- – Understanding on social platforms and its natures, personality and user’s experience;
- – Proactive attitude and the ability to multi-task and set/meet aggressive deadlines;
- – Ability to work well independently and within a team environment;
- – Proven adaptability / flexibility to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes;
Please send your CV to [email protected] Thank you very much!