Tầng 22, tòa nhà Flemington, 182 Lê Đại Hành, P.15, Q11, TP. HCM
Associate Customer Success Executive
The Customer Success team works closely with customers to understand their business objectives and coordinate with internal departments (Product, Marketing, Development) to ensure that we are providing an amazing service experiences along with the great products for our customers. As a Associate Customer Success, you will report to the Customer Success Leader and will support the adoption, retention and growth of our customer base.
- – Along with the Customer Success Leader, you will help own the overall relationship with our customer base, which includes: initial onboarding and training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and ongoing satisfaction.
- – Be the customer’s first point of contact. You are their advocate and champion and and work directly with our Product team to help improve our products (feature requests, improvements, bugs)
- – You will help customers maximise the value with absolute knowledge of the products
- – High levels of quality customer engagement ensuring they reach success as soon as possible
- – A continuous approach to actively growing the community of customers
- – Identify opportunities for growth and up-sell/cross-sell customers to higher plan/another product.
- – Respond to support queries, provide answers and be the go-to guide
- – Manage Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and other platforms related to delivering customer success
- – Monitor customer health through available metrics and assessment and carry out follow-up actions as necessary
- – Good English/French communication skills both verbal and written
- – An individual that is passionate and highly motivated to meet and exceed both personal and professional targets
- – Meticulous in your approach whilst having the ability to prioritise workload ensuring the management of many tasks at once, with a calm and level headed approach
- – Highly adaptable and quick to learn new information
- – Strong listening skills and ability to understand others’ viewpoints
- – Possess a strong work ethic and relentless attitude to achieve success
- – High levels of tenacity and desire to go above and beyond
- – Open to a culture of innovation, professional development and collaborating with others in a team
- – Importantly, an honest and transparent attitude to work and others
- – Educated to degree level or equivalent
Please send your CV to [email protected] Thank you very much.