Duration of employment
Tầng 22, tòa nhà Flemington, 182 Lê Đại Hành, P.15, Q11, TP. HCM
Employer Branding Executive
As the Employer Branding Executive, your main role will be to create compelling social media campaigns, internal & external activities through candidate-facing communications to convey the FireGroup culture and employee experience. Your successful delivery of innovative talent attraction and employer brand strategies will increase awareness of FireGroup as an employer of choice.
- – Develop internal & external community campaigns to build & promote the employer brand for FireGroup: Employee Engagement, Community Engagement, Talent Engagement
- – Create content & manage community channels (company’s website, social media pages, internal platform)
- – Develop communication campaigns to support the talent recruiting strategy and drive candidate attraction and engagement through social media, events, and other channels.
- – Develop campaigns to build brand affinity and advocacy amongst employees
- – Create, uncover and articulate personal and inspirational employee stories to support the employer brand.
- – Promote and communicate the employee value proposition through various digital platforms.
- – Monitor and measure the effectiveness of recruitment/talent marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum ROI and provide feedback of these results to stakeholders.
- – At least 1+ years of experience in Employer Branding or similar roles
- – Excellent writing skills in both English & Vietnamese.
- – IT industry background is a plus
- – Good communication & presentation skills
- – Experience with social media, preferably from an employer branding perspective
- – Strong experience in event planning and campaign management
- – Experience setting KPIs for measuring the success of social media strategies and reporting on succes
Please send your CV to [email protected] Thank you very much!