Duration of employment
Tầng 22, tòa nhà Flemington, 182 Lê Đại Hành, P.15, Q11, TP. HCM
Senior Community Executive
Software as a service (SaaS) remains the largest market segment in the warp-speed digital transformation, and is forecast to grow to $104.7 billion in 2020. FireApps would be honored to be a top-choice list of SaaS for the merchants on Shopify, the biggest e-commerce platform in the world, and we continuously keep expanding the line of products across multiple platforms along with all modern technology. Our mission is to become a leading SaaS solution provider with outstanding products that furnish and support customers in diverse industry sectors with the best-in-class services. Featured benefits include:
- – Have opportunity to work with overseas clients
- – Join the dynamic, young and friendly project team
- – Attend project training before working with clients directly if need
- – Have the stable career path
- – Attractive salary, based on skill and experience – 13-month bonus program
- – Regular technical & soft skill training
- – Happy events: kick off, birthday, Moon party
- – Support for all sports activities: Football, Badminton, Zumba …
- – Yearly company trip, team building activities …
- – Salary raises or bonus by work performance per 12 months
- – All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law
We are looking for an experienced digital community builder. More specifically who are experienced in building a community of users, and highly potential users for SaaS companies to help us build, engage with our targeted audiences (Shopify sellers) for both social media platforms and on our website. Your responsibilities are to:
- – Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- – Build a community section on the website and acquire users with high DAU for the community section.
- – Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- – Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- – Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- – Organize and participate in events (offline/online) to build community and boost brand awareness
- – Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- – Liaise with the product and marketing team to stay updated on new products, features and promotions.
- – Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- – Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- – BS degree in Marketing, Communication or relevant field
- – 2-3 year experience as community executive.
- – Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- – Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (DAU, Daily topics creating)
- – Excellent English writing communication skills
- – Hands-on experience with social media management for brands.
- – Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- – Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- – Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- – Experience working in global market environments
- – Experience working in SaaS companies is a big plus