Duration of employment
Tầng 22, tòa nhà Flemington, 182 Lê Đại Hành, P.15, Q11, TP. HCM
Senior Partnership Executive
Software as a service (SaaS) remains the largest market segment in the warp-speed digital transformation, and is forecast to grow to $104.7 billion in 2020. FireApps would be honored to be a top-choice list of SaaS for the merchants on Shopify, the biggest e-commerce platform in the world, and we continuously keep expanding the line of products across multiple platforms along with all modern technology. Our mission is to become a leading SaaS solution provider with outstanding products that furnish and support customers in diverse industry sectors with the best-in-class services. Featured benefits include:
- – Have opportunity to work with overseas clients
- – Join the dynamic, young and friendly project team
- – Attend project training before working with clients directly if need
- – Have the stable career path
- – Attractive salary, based on skill and experience – 13-month bonus program
- – Regular technical & soft skill training
- – Happy events: kick off, birthday, Moon party
- – Support for all sports activities: Football, Badminton, Zumba …
- – Yearly company trip, team building activities …
- – Salary raises or bonus by work performance per 12 months
- – All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law
- – Play a key role in engaging with a range of technical partners/ affiliates/ KOLs, representing FireApps and FireApps products as the central point of contact.
- – Maintain great relationships with a range of leading technical solution companies, including FireGroup’s corporate partners and supporters, ensuring the renewal and growth in the value of partnerships both financially and non-financially.
- – Evaluate business opportunities and potential markets, analyzing and researching the e-Commerce market for strategic partnership/ integrations
- – Network and maintain relationship with partners in SaaS industry (primarily Shopify ecosystem)
- – Collaborate with other teams and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts sales numbers.
- – Create and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- – Deal and make multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with clients through the closing process.
- – Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- – BS degree or equivalent in Marketing or Communications field.
- – 2-3 experience as Partnership Executive or relevant roles
- – Experience with lead generation and prospect management, knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- – Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers globally
- – Able to professionally and confidently communicate with high level Executives
- – Persuasive and goal-oriented
- – Analytical and time-management skills
- – Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- – Experience working in global market environments
- – Experience working in SaaS companies is a big plus.