Tầng 22, tòa nhà Flemington, 182 Lê Đại Hành, P.15, Q11, TP. HCM
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
HCM - Senior Product Owner
Software as a service (SaaS) remains the largest market segment in the warp-speed digital transformation and is forecast to grow to $104.7 billion in 2020. FireApps would be honored to be a top-choice list of SaaS for the merchants on Shopify, the biggest e-commerce platform in the world, and we continuously keep expanding the line of products across multiple platforms along with all modern technology. Our mission is to become a leading SaaS solution provider with outstanding products that furnish and support customers in diverse industry sectors with the best-in-class services. Featured benefits include:
- – Have the opportunity to work with overseas clients
- – Join the dynamic, young, and friendly project team
- – Attend project training before working with clients directly if need
- – Have the stable career path
- – Attractive salary, based on skill and experience – 13-month bonus program
- – Regular technical & soft skill training
- – Happy events: kick-off, birthday, Moon party
- – Support for all sports activities: Football, Badminton, Zumba …
- – Yearly company trip, team building activities …
- – Salary raises or bonus by work performance per 12 months
- – All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law
- – Work directly with Product Manager to develop product roadmap in detail including feature list, feature requirements, and wire-framing the UI following product roadmap.
- – Manage & execute product development plan to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- – Conduct analysis of business and user needs in order to develop requirement documents, wireframes for the implementation or revision of systems and applications projects.
- – Maintain the updates of the documents, wireframe developed during the requirement collection, analysis, system/application design.
- – Research and analyze user behaviors from data analytics reports to improve products.
- – Keep updated with new technologies for the product, UI/UX trends.
- – Work with UI/UX team to improve user experience.
- – Work in conjunction with the development team/QC team, responsible for the product qualification.
- – Balancing new feature development and bug fixing to ensure regularly scheduled releases are delivered with quality and on time.
- – Use obtained knowledge during the requirement analysis and systems/applications implementation to make user guide and deliver user training.
- – Keeping stakeholders informed of documents, relevant development progress, and timelines.
- – Preferred with 2,5 years+ experience in the same role (Product Owner/ Manager, Scrum Master…)
- – Knowledge of software product development process, especially requirement analysis, user experience analysis
- – Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into an application and operational requirements
- – Able to produce wireframes and specs related
- – Solid knowledge & experience with Agile methodology Scrum
- – Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- – Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- – Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- – Good presentation, reporting & time management skills
- – Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- – Personal integrity, able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- – Strong knowledge with wire-framing software such as Axure, Invision, Balsamiq, etc…
- – Tech savvy, interested in new technologies, passionate about software products
- – Experience in e-commerce and drop-shipping is appreciated
- Please send us your wonderful resume to [email protected]
- Should you need any further information, kindly please contact us via (+84)28 2229 9989
- Visit FireGroup’s website to know more about our life, culture: https://fireapps.vn/