Bộ phận tuyển dụng
- Restful API
Địa điểm làm việc
Tầng 22, tòa nhà Flemington, 182 Lê Đại Hành, P.15, Q11, TP. HCM
Thời gian làm việc
9:00 - 18:00
Vị trí công việc
HCM - Mid/Senior Front-end Developer (VueJS)
Software as a service (SaaS) remains the largest market segment in the warp-speed digital transformation, and is forecast to grow to $104.7 billion in 2020. FireApps would be honored to be a top-choice list of SaaS for the merchants on Shopify, the biggest e-commerce platform in the world, and we continuously keep expanding the line of products across multiple platforms along with all modern technology. Our mission is to become a leading SaaS solution provider with outstanding products that furnish and support customers in diverse industry sectors with the best-in-class services. Featured benefits include:
- – Have opportunity to work with overseas clients
- – Join the dynamic, young and friendly project team
- – Attend project training before working with clients directly if need
- – Have the stable career path
- – Attractive salary, based on skill and experience – 13-month bonus program
- – Regular technical & soft skill training
- – Happy events: kick off, birthday, Moon party
- – Support for all sports activities: Football, Badminton, Zumba …
- – Yearly company trip, team building activities …
- – Salary raises or bonus by work performance per 12 months
- – All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law
- – Build HTML/JS/CSS (VueJS) from PSD or XD source files provided by designers.
- – Analyze requirements, implement features in specification documents.
- – Research new technologies and existing libraries.
- – Participating in projects with large number of users.
- – We are only fascinated in top candidates and our selection process has been designed to ensure that we choose those with a passion to grow their technical skills and to succeed in a team environment.
- – Have experience working with VueJS.
- – Knowledge of Restful API.
- – Knowledge in webpack, grunt, and Lodash.
- – Good command of GIT source code management tools.
- – Write code clear, easy to understand, easy to maintain, strict convention
- – Open-minded and good at adapting to frequent changes.
- – Be able to self-study, update new technology.
- – Ability to independent work directly with tasks. Strong responsibility.
- – Professional attitude.