02 Quang Trung, Đa Nang & 182 Le Dai Hanh, HCM
9:00 - 18:00
FA/HCM - Middle/Senior NodeJs Developer
Software as a service (SaaS) remains the largest market segment in the warp-speed digital transformation, and is forecast to grow to $104.7 billion in 2020. FireApps would be honored to be a top-choice list of SaaS for the merchants on Shopify, the biggest e-commerce platform in the world, and we continuously keep expanding the line of products across multiple platforms along with all modern technology. Our mission is to become a leading SaaS solution provider with outstanding products that furnish and support customers in diverse industry sectors with the best-in-class services. Featured benefits include:
- – Have opportunity to work with overseas clients
- – Join the dynamic, young and friendly project team
- – Attend project training before working with clients directly if need
- – Have the stable career path
- – Attractive salary, based on skill and experience – 13-month bonus program
- – Regular technical & soft skill training
- – Happy events: kick off, birthday, Moon party
- – Support for all sports activities: Football, Badminton, Zumba …
- – Yearly company trip, team building activities …
- – Salary raises or bonus by work performance per 12 months
- – All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law
- – Develop and maintain E-commerce, SaaS web applications for global market on the NodeJs platform.
- – Participating in projects with the large number of user.
- – Strong knowledge of NodeJs and frameworks available for it: Express, WebSocket…
- – Use Kubernetes / Docker to deploy new systems
- – Ability to understanding the MVC Framework, RESTful, OOP, Design Pattern
- – Have experience working with MongoDB, Postgresql, Design Database
- – Knowledge in ReactJS or VueJS
- – Knowledge in RabbitMQ, Kafka is plus
- – Good command of GIT source code management tools
- – Write code clear, easy to understand, easy to maintain, strict convention
- – Timely manner.
- – Good decision maker.
- – Good problems solving skills.
- – Good time arrangement skills.
- – Motivated and hard-working, ready to take on any challenges.
- – Open-minded and good at adapting to frequent changes.
- – Be able to self-study, update new technology.
- – Ability to independent work directly with tasks. Strong responsibility.
- – Professional attitude.