Bộ phận tuyển dụng
Địa điểm làm việc
Tầng 22, tòa nhà Flemington, 182 Lê Đại Hành, P.15, Q11, TP. HCM, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Thời gian làm việc
9:00 - 18:00
Ngày hết hạn
Vị trí công việc
UI Designer / Graphic Designer
We are looking for a UI Designer passionate designing high-level and modern user interfaces, who is up to date on the latest design trends and would love the opportunity to build up the skills whilst working at our company. The UI Designer will be in charge of web-application interface, as well as landing page implementation for the company products. Will work closely with other designers to holistically create a high quality product. We work mostly in Figma, so having strong collaborative mindset, ready to update new trends and open to receive feedbacks are must-have attitudes. Responsibilities
- – Implementation user interface following given wireframe.
- – In charge of creating and well-controlling team’s libraries/components throughout any version design.
- – Flexibly catch up with colleagues in any assigned projects, propose UI improvements.
- – Work closely with Front-End developers during delivering products progress, making sure the output has the great quality.
- – 2+ years of experience as a User Interface designer, graphic designer
- – Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, Illustrator, basic After Effect
- – Keen eye on details
- – Flexible to work on different projects with different deadlines
- – Excellent time management and task planning
- – English communication skill ( read + write)
- – Experience with dropshipping, ecommerce
- – Knowledge in responsive design, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Materialize
Perks you enjoy
Our Company believes that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcut to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to the society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals. Featured benefits include:
- – Have opportunity to work with overseas clients
- – Join the dynamic, young and friendly project team
- – Attend project training before working with clients directly if need
- – Have the stable career path
- – Attractive salary, based on skill and experience – 13-month bonus program
- – Additional bonus performance based bonus in addition to 13-month bonus
- – Regular technical & soft skill training
- – Providing Free coffee, tea, candy.
- – Happy events: kick off, birthday, Moon party
- – Technical seminar in the company
- – Support for all sports activities: Football, Yoga,..
- – Yearly company trip
- – Salary raises or bonus by work performance per 12 months
- – All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law